1. Minimum order is $2,500 and goods can be shipped after the wire gets cleared.
2. Any returns should be directed to our RMA department prior to shipping back any goods.
3. By submitting this application, you authorize and give GlobalGeeks, Inc permission to investigate your credit history/banking information and give permission to all business/trade references that you have supplied, to release information to us.
ALL TRANSACTIONS WITH GlobalGeeks Inc ARE GOVERNED BY THE POLICIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW IN THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS (“AGREEMENT”). PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. YOUR REGISTRATION INDICATES THAT YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE POLICIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS. GlobalGeeks Inc MAY AMEND THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME BY POSTING THE AMENDED TERMS ON OUR WEBSITE. AMENDED TERMS WILL BECOME EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATLEY AFTER THEY ARE POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE.
1. Acknowledgement: This purchase agreement is entered into as of the date appearing on the Account Application between GlobalGeeks Inc (“Seller”) and the person identified in the Application (“Buyer”) and shall be the contract between the parties for all purchases by Buyer of merchandise sold by GlobalGeeks Inc to Buyer.
2. Prices: Prices for all merchandise sold by GlobalGeeks Inc to Buyer shall be those prices that appear on the invoice to Buyer preceding the shipment of the above order. Seller shall notify Buyer of the basis for any increase in price.
3. Payments: Seller will submit an invoice for remittance of payment. You agree to pay the entire invoice amount by Wire Transfer to GlobalGeeks Inc within 2 days of the date of invoice unless otherwise prior agreed. Your failure to remit payment may result in termination of buying privileges with GlobalGeeks Inc. Minimum total amount per order with GlobalGeeks Inc is $2,500. The payment due must be made in full per the invoice otherwise order does not get released until such payment is made.
4. Shipping: Purchased product is FOB (Freight on Board). Shipping charges are not included in the purchase price. Buyers are responsible for all associated costs with shipping and handling, taxes, duties and transit insurance. All products are shipped directly by GlobalGeeks Inc unless otherwise stated. Upon verification of wire transfer and provide provided your payment has cleared; your purchased invoice will be released to our shipping and handling department. Shipment can be organized with 24-72 hours from receipt of payment and precise delivery instructions (*Excluding holidays and weekends). At the customer’s request, GlobalGeeks Inc will use its approved shipping carriers with the best rate and add the costs to the customer invoice. Otherwise, customers may also provide GlobalGeeks Inc their own shipping carrier account numbers for shipment of merchandise and must be arranged for pickup with 3 days of receiving notice from GlobalGeeks Inc that product is ready for pick-up.
5. Claims or Returns: All claims arising must be made within 7 calendar days from receiving the product. GlobalGeeks Inc does not warranty units with functionality issues which is include but not limited to: cosmetic grading, PGL, grade D, and or “as-is” devices. GlobalGeeks Inc reserves the right to accept, deny or exchange any RMA units for similar model, memory, grade and specifications. All return shipping charges are waived in advance and in writing if said return is due to GlobalGeeks, Inc. Customer will be responsible for shipping fees on products that after inspection the GlobalGeeks, Inc. RMA Team determines were sold as described. All claimed merchandise returned should be accompanied by Return Merchandise Authorization form with matching ESN and Serial Number. Merchandise returned without an RMA number will be refused by GlobalGeeks Inc or shipped back to customer in which case the customer will be responsible for all shipping-related charges. Buyer and Seller agree that this Agreement is to be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. The parties further agree that all disputes shall be resolved exclusively in state or federal court in Camden County, New Jersey.
6. Certification Program: GlobalGeeks Inc requires that Buyers support GlobalGeeks Inc ISO14001 Standard and the R2: 2013 Practices Standard certification programs. GlobalGeeks Inc will provide Buyers copies of the ISO14001 Standard and R2 Practices Standard upon request. GlobalGeeks Inc does not require that Buyers have its own certifications but does require that the Buyers handle GlobalGeeks Inc devices consistent with GlobalGeeks Inc programs. The GlobalGeeks Inc Certification Programs require documented disposition of Focus Materials, Testing records and Data Destruction. Data Destruction requires that Buyers shall erase or destroy all data contained on the Products prior to their resale or other disposition. Repair Products: The GlobalGeeks Inc Certification Programs require documented disposition of Focus Materials, Testing records and Data Destruction. Completed Downstream Refurbisher Survey documents are required for GlobalGeeks Inc to ship Products to Buyers. Data Destruction requires that Buyers shall erase or destroy all data contained on the Products prior to their resale or other disposition. Testing records requires that Buyers shall be able to provide records that indicate both the test procedures used, and the results of those procedures on all equipment sold. Responsible dispose of any e-waste from refurbishing activities by using R2: 2013 certified recyclers. Certified recyclers can be found at: https://sustainableelectronics.org/recyclers. As an alternative, wastes such as circuit boards, batteries, LCD’s and mercury-containing items may be returned to GlobalGeeks Inc.
7. Legal Compliance: Buyer represents, warrants and covenants that it will comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, statutes, acts, ordinances, rules, codes and regulations, guidance, circulars, executive orders and other official releases of or by any government, or any regulatory or other authority, department or agency thereof, in any applicable jurisdiction anywhere in the world (collectively “Laws”) in connection with the Equipment, including, but not limited to, those applicable to refurbishing, reselling, recycling and any other disposition and/or treatment, use or disposal of used consumer electronics (in whole or in part), environmental, privacy and disposal Laws. At Seller’s request, Buyer shall provide any applicable license or certificate of compliance that verifies Buyer’s compliance with Laws.
8. Export Restrictions: Buyer agrees to fully comply with all applicable export control Laws, and will not export, re-export, release, or transfer, directly or indirectly, any commodities, software, or technology, including any Equipment, for any proscribed end-use, to any entity engaged in the manufacture of nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons, or missile technology; or to any proscribed country (including without limitation Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Libya, Somalia or Syria), entity, or person (wherever located), including but not limited to those entities and persons listed on the U.S. Government's Denied Persons List, Unverified List, Entity List, Debarred Parties List or Specially Designated Nationals List, without first obtaining at its own expense written authorization from the U.S. Government authorizing such export, re-export, release, or transfer.
APPLICANT AGREES TO BIND BY TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.